Varanasi, one of the world’s oldest living cities. Enjoy a morning and evening boat ride on the Ganges River and marvel at the Ghats, stone steps leading to the riverbank used for centuries by devotees as bathing and cremation sites. You’ll learn about India’s three ancient religious traditions – Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism – as you walk through Varanasi’s old city with an expert guide.
The city of Allahabad is among the largest cities of Uttar Pradesh and situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is especially sacred to Hindus. The earlier settlements of the Aryans were established in this city, then known as Prayag” Prayagasya Praveshshu Papam Nashwati Tatkshanam. All sins are cleaned with entry in Prayag ( the ancient name of modern time Allahabad) PRAYAG is one of the historic and mythological cities of India with glorious past and present. It continues to enjoy the distinction of being a place of haunting and lasting memories. It is a city of mixed culture of Hindu, Muslims, Jains and Christians.
Its sanctity is manifest by references to it in Purans, the Ramayan and the Mahabharata. According to Hindu Mythology, Lord Brahma, the creator God of the Trinity, chose a land on earth(ie Prayag) to perform ‘Prakrista Yag’, at the beginning of the creation and he also refereed to it as Tirth raj or the King of all pilgrimage centres’ As per writing of ‘Padam Puran’ – “As the sun is amongst the moon and the moon amongst the stars, likewise ‘Prayag is best amongst all places of pilgrimage” The bathing at Prayag is mentioned in Brahma Puran s “ in the month of Magha at the bank of Ganga Yamuna in Prayag bestows results of millions and millions of Ashvmedha Yajna.
Day 01 : Arrival Varanasi
Upon arrival in Varanasi, our representatives will assist to transfer you to the hotel, enjoy sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The tour covers Temples Lord Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir , one of the biggest universities of India (Banaras Hindu University). In the evening, view “Aarati” ceremony on the Ghats (By boat visit All major Ghats) & Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel Varanasi.
Day 02 : Varanasi – Bodhgaya (275 Kms. – 06 Hrs. approx)
Varanasi city on the banks of the Ganges ! In morning Sunrise boating tour at 6am for an hour and after breakfast proceed to Bodh Gaya, enjoy sightseeing tour Buddhist Temple , Monestry , Bodhi tree. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Bodhgaya (Gaya)- Varanasi
Drive to Varanasi.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Varanasi – Allahabad – Lucknow (150 Kms / 04 Hrs)
Proceed to Allahabad (125 Kms. / 2.5 hrs.), have a sacred bath in Triveni Sangam, visit Ananda Bhawan (Except Monday) & Hanuman Temple and drive to Lucknow. Visit Bada & Chota Imambara. Overnight in the hotel at Lucknow .
Day 05 : Lucknow – Naimisaranyam – Lucknow (80 Kms / 03 Hrs)
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Naimisaranyam. The Mahabhrata was composed by Vedavyas in this forest. A dip in the river Gomati at this spot is considered to be very sacred ritual. Later return to Lucknow. Overnight in the hotel at Lucknow.
Day 06 : Lucknow – Ayodhya (150 kms / 04 Hrs)
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Ayodhya. On arrival visit to Rama Janmbhumi – the birth place of lord Rama and other temples. On arrival check into the hotel and overnight stay in Faizabad.
Day 07 : Ayodhya – Varanasi (250 Kms. / 06 Hrs. approx).
Drive to Varanasi. On arrival check into the hotel at Varanasi.
Day 08 : Dep. Varanasi.
Early morning view Sunrise & enjoy Boat Ride. Representatives will assist to transfer you to the airport in time to catch flight for home destination.
——–End of the Tour. ———-
– Cost as per Mentioned Itinerary only.
– Commercial vehicle which Includes all Parking.
– Accommodation as specified (on Twin Sharing Basis) rooms for 08 nights.
– Room with complimentary breakfast (in the Hotel).
– A/C transport as per itinerary (fixed)extra use age paid extra.
– 01 Boat ride on Ganges River in Varanasi (boat charges)01 Hrs.
– All airport / station transfers, drives and sightseeing as specified by air-conditioned vehicle.
– Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
– Any Entrance Ticket (Monument & Museum ).
– Any Air or Train tickets or any other transportation not specified in the inclusions.
– Items of personal nature such as gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, hard and soft drinks, beverages & any meal unless specified above, mineral water.
– Entrances fees for Monuments, Culture Shows, and Museum.
– Tips to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters anywhere.
– Travel insurance. * Government Tax extra.
– Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.T&C apply.
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|Indigo/Etios ( 02-04 Pax)||21500/-||22500/-||25500/-|
|Innova (04-06 Pax)||20500/-||21000/-||23000/-|
|Tempoo Traveller (10-14)||17500/-||18500/-||19500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C in Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.